Kick it to the next level with Show Camp! This two-week performing arts camp for middle school students is dedicated to producing a fully-staged musical featuring every student in camp. At Show Camp, campers spend a week in show rehearsals, Bible-based devotions, and intense team competitions, before coming back for a second week to put the show on stage for a three-performance weekend. Featuring sets, mics, costumes, props, and of course, campers, a Show Camp musical is an amazing August event that builds performance skills, confidence, and lifelong friendships.
In 2023, CharacterWorks' Show Camp will be performing Dear Edwina JR.
at KingsWay Community Church.
Students must be current 6th-8th grades AND must also be ages 11-14
when registering (or must be rising
6th grade AND turning 12 by the end of 2023).
Tuition & Production Fee
Show Camp is $600, with $300 (tuition) due at registration and $300 (production fee) due April 21st (before auditions on April 24th).
View 2023 Show Camp Schedule
Everyone who is registered for Show Camp is already cast in the show! Auditions and callbacks will help the artistic team cast the campers in their roles and ensembles.
Health & Safety Procedures
- AUDITIONS: Auditions will be held in-person on Monday, April 24th from 5-9PM at KingsWay Community Church. Other than familiarizing
yourself with the music and characters of Dear Edwina JR., no preparation is needed.
- CALLBACK LIST: A callback list will be posted on the CharacterWorks homepage by 11:00PM on Monday, April 24th.
- CALLBACKS: Callbacks will be held in-person on Friday, April 28th from 5-9PM at KingsWay Community Church. Not all students will be
needed at callbacks.
- CAST LIST: The cast list will be posted on the Dear Edwina JR. show page at 5:00PM on Wednesday, May 10th.
For information about CharacterWorks' health & safety policies and procedures, click here
Show Camp FAQ
Show Camp Refund Policy
If you have any questions about Show Camp, please contact Joy Osborns at email@example.com.
- Refund Deadline: The last day for a Show Camp tuition refund is Friday, April 14th.
- Processing Fee: Refunds are subject to a $50.00 processing fee.