Masters Camp is the capstone of the CWorks summer camp program. In this 2-1/2-week performing arts camp, high school*
students master their musical theater skills, including singing, dancing, and acting, while working toward a weekend of performances of a full-length, fully-stage musical. Featuring team competitions, Bible-based devotions and testimonies, and a rigorous but rewarding rehearsal schedule, Masters Camp shows students just how spectacular they can be by honing their performance skills, building their confidence, fostering lifelong friendships, and showing them the value they have in Jesus Christ.
In 2022, CharacterWorks' Masters Camp will be performing The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Students must be current 9th-12th grades and ages 14-18
Tuition & Production Fee
- July 13-22 - Camp/Rehearsals: KingsWay Community Church (14111 Sovereign Grace Dr Midlothian VA 23114)
- July 24-29 - Tech Week & Performances - The Perkinson Center for the Arts & Education (11810 Centre Street Chester, VA 23831)
Masters Camp is $650, with $325 (tuition) due at registration and $325 (production fee) due at midnight on April 28th (before auditions on April 30th).
View 2023 Masters Camp Schedule
Everyone who is registered for Masters Camp is already cast in the show! Auditions and callbacks will help the artistic team cast the campers in their roles and ensembles.
Health & Safety Procedures
- AUDITIONS: Auditions will be held in-person on Sunday, April 30th from 2-9PM at KingsWay Community Church (14111 Sovereign Grace Dr,
Midlothian, VA 23114). Other than familiarizing yourself with the music and characters of The Hunchback of Notre Dame, no preparation is
- CALLBACK LIST: A callback list will be posted on the CharacterWorks homepage by 11:00PM on Monday, May 1st.
- CALLBACKS: Callbacks will be held in-person on Saturday, May 6th from 9:30AM-5:30PM at KingsWay Community Church (14111 Sovereign
Grace Dr, Midlothian, VA 23114). Not all students will be needed at callbacks.
- CAST LIST: The cast list will be posted at the bottom of The Hunchback of Notre Dame show page at 5:00PM on Wednesday, May 10th.
For information about CharacterWorks' health & safety policies and procedures, click here
Masters Camp FAQ
Masters Camp Refund Policy
If you have any questions about Masters Camp, please contact Jacob Filegar at email@example.com.
- Refund Deadline: The last day for a Masters Camp tuition refund is Friday, April 21st.
- Processing Fee: Refunds are subject to a $50.00 processing fee.